Well is Christmas and snowing again. 1 year on and a lot has happened so I thought is would be good to recap on a few of the achievements this year.
So this year then, well we've built a shed..Described as:
- "the poshest shed in Basse-Normandie!" Review by A Taste of Garlic
- "a frankly fantastic garden office" Review by Shedworking
And the house:
- Put in the first floor oak beams and floor board
- Made and fitted the rest of the windows
- Built the internal walls downstairs
- Connected the electricity
- Plumbed and fitted the downstairs bathroom
- Dug and installed the fosse and pumping station
- Built the laundry
- lined the chimney and fitted the Esse
- Lined and insulated the kitchen walls
- Rebuilt various sections of stone wall
- Made two bathroom cabinets, a kitchen table, one internal door and three workbenches.
- All the other stuff to enable the above....
Well there's plenty more to do, so after Christmas it's back to the grindstone